About the Gold Coast Marathon
Set in one of the world’s most popular holiday destinations known for its sunshine and golden surf beaches, the Gold Coast Marathon provides people of all ages and abilities with a personal challenge.
With a reputation for being one of the flattest and fastest marathon courses in the world, you will run alongside beautiful beaches and Broadwater from Paradise Point in the north to Burleigh Heads in the south.
• Saturday 6th & Sunday 7th July
• Choose from 2km, 4km, 5km, 10km, 15km wheelchair, 21km, 42km wheelchair or 42km
• Experience the stunning beaches of the Gold Coast
Why join Team Children’s Cancer Institute
Team Children’s Cancer Institute is running to cure childhood cancer and when you join our passionate community, you’ll get:
• A FREE running singlet and cap (when you raise over $100)
• Fundraising toolkit
• The chance to make a HUGE difference to children with cancer
Or why not go the extra mile for Children’s Cancer Institute by becoming a Charity Superstar!! We have 5 places up for grabs.
For more information, please contact the Community Engagement Team HERE