About The Canberra Times Australian Running Festival
Are you looking for your next running challenge? Join thousands of runners from around the country and be a part of the iconic Canberra Times Australian Running Festival.
Held over two days, this event is for people of all ages and abilities. You can choose to run, walk or jog in the 5km or 10km events held on Saturday or the Kids Dash, Half Marathon, Canberra Marathon and Ultra Marathon will be held on Sunday.
• Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th April
• Run, walk or jog 5km, 10km, 21km, 42km or 50km
• Experience the nation’s capital in a way like no other
Why join Team Children’s Cancer Institute
Team Children’s Cancer Institute is running to cure childhood cancer and when you join our passionate community, you’ll get:
- A FREE running singlet and cap (when you raise over $100)
- Fundraising toolkit
- The chance to make a HUGE difference to children with cancer
Or why not go the extra mile for Children’s Cancer Institute by becoming a Charity Superstar!! We have 5 places up for grabs, so click HERE to get involved
For more information, please contact the Community Engagement Team HERE