About Blackmores Sydney Running Festival
The Blackmores Sydney Running Festival will be held on Sunday 15th September 2019 and is a great way to have fun and get fit. You can choose to run, walk or jog in the 3.5km Family Fun Run, pick up the pace in the 10km Bridge Run, or challenge yourself in the 21km Half Marathon or 42km Mighty Marathon.
Plus, it’s your ONLY opportunity to run across the Harbour Bridge – traffic-free!
• Events start at Bradfield Park, Milsons Point
• Run, walk or jog 3.5km, 10km, 21km or 42km
• Spectacular course around Sydney Harbour
• Run across the Harbour Bridge — traffic-free
Why join Team Children’s Cancer Institute?
Team Children’s Cancer Institute is running to cure childhood cancer and when you join our passionate community, you’ll get:
• A FREE running singlet (when you raise over $100)
• Fundraising information and coaching
• An opportunity to meet other passionate people
• The chance to make a HUGE difference to children with cancer
For more information, please contact Ashleigh Worldon here