About the Melbourne Marathon Festival
Australia’s premier Marathon event The Melbourne Marathon Festival will be held on Sunday 4th October 2020 and is a great way to have fun and get fit. You can choose to run, walk or jog in the 3km Family Fun Run, go that bit further in the 5km run, pick up the pace in the 10km run, or challenge yourself in the 21km Half Marathon & 42km Mighty Marathon.
Plus, it’s your ONLY opportunity to complete the course and finish with a lap of the hallowed turf of the MCG!!
• All events start at Batman Avenue (150m North of Rod Laver Arena)
• Run, walk or jog 3km, 5km, 10km, 21km or 42km
• Spectacular course around Melbourne
• Finish the race in the MCG
Why join Team Children’s Cancer Institute
Team Children’s Cancer Institute is running to cure childhood cancer and when you join our passionate community, you’ll get:
• A FREE running singlet and cap (when you raise over $100)
• Fundraising toolkit
• The chance to make a HUGE difference to children with cancer
For more information, please contact the Community Engagement Team HERE