About the Sun Herald City2Surf?
The City2Surf is a challenging and fun running event held in Sydney every year. You can walk, jog or run the 14km course with your friends and family to help cure childhood cancer. It’s a great day for serious competitors as well as those wanting to take part in the world’s largest FUN RUN.
• Race commences from Hyde Park in Sydney’s CBD from 7:50am
• Race finishes at the beautiful Bondi Beach
• Walk, jog or run the 14km course
Why join the Children’s Cancer Institute team?
Team Children’s Cancer Institute is driven to cure childhood cancer and when you run alongside our passionate team you’ll get:
• A FREE singlet and cap when you fundraise over $100
• Fundraising toolkit
• The chance to make a HUGE difference to children with cancer.
For more information on how you can register and join our team, please contact the Community Engagement Team HERE