About the Sydney Morning Herald Half Marathon
Are you looking for your next running challenge? Join thousands of runners from around the country and be a part of Australia’s largest and most prestigious Half Marathon on Sunday 19 May.
Run through Sydney’s central business district, taking in the cities stunning sites around The Rocks, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Sydney Opera House, and the Royal Botanic Gardens.
• Sunday 19th May
• Registration opens in February
• Take in the stunning sites of Sydney
• Finishing in the stunning Royal Botanic Gardens
Why join Team Children’s Cancer Institute?
Team Children’s Cancer Institute is running to cure childhood cancer and when you join our passionate community, you’ll get:
• A FREE running singlet and cap (when you raise over $100)
• Fundraising toolkit
• The chance to make a HUGE difference to children with cancer
For more information, please contact the Community Engagement Team HERE