About the SMH Sun Run, Cole Classic & Aquathlon
Are you a swimmer or a runner – perhaps you’re both?
Well why not get the New Year off to a flying start by registering to participate in The Sydney Morning Herald Sun Run, Cole Classic & Aquathlon!
Set over two days in the picturesque Manly, you can choose to take on the 7km, 10km run or hit the water and conquer a 1km, 2km or 5km swim.
• Run (7km or 10km) Saturday 2nd February
• Aquathlon: Run, swim, run Saturday 2nd February
• Swim (1km, 2km or 5km) Sunday 3rd February
Why join Team Children’s Cancer Institute?
Team Children’s Cancer Institute is running to cure childhood cancer and when you join our passionate community, you’ll get:
• A FREE running singlet and cap (when you raise over $100)
• Fundraising toolkit
• The chance to make a HUGE difference to children with cancer
Or why not go the extra mile for Children’s Cancer Institute by becoming a Charity Superstar!? We have 5 places up for grabs, so click HERE to get involved.
For more information, please contact the Community Engagement Team HERE